Traditional Roman Hymnal Pew Edition
Available on backorder
After several years of work, we are pleased to announce the arrival of the long-awaited Second Edition of The Traditional Roman Hymnal.
As promised, the second edition is greatly improved. This new edition contains over 360 chants and hymns (50% more than the first edition), with the harmonizations brought into conformity with what is commonly in use. We have also made vast improvements to the organization of the materials.
It contains all the most commonly-used chants and hymns in traditional communities including:
- Ordinary Chants of the Mass, Asperges, Vidi Aquam, tones for the Mass responses, etc.
- Kyriale (Kyrie, Gloria, Sanctus, Agnus Dei) in Gregorian notation for ten Masses. Five Credos
- Hymns and chants for every liturgical season, Feast day, and general use, e.g., Sacred Heart, Blessed Virgin Mary, Holy Souls, etc.
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
- Confirmation Service
- Marriage Service and Nuptial Mass
- Requiem Mass and Burial Service
- Litany of the Saints, Rogation days Procession, Forty Hours Devotion.
- Click here to view the Contents!!
The second edition contains several indices to make this one of the easiest hymnals to use. We’ve included an index for Titles, Authors, Translators, and Composers, and even included a compatibility index to the first edition hymnal.
The 4 part Organ/Choir edition is now available. Please note the Pew Edition contains the two part, treble clef only for typical congregational use; the choir edition contains the full musical notation.
456 pp. Pew Edition. Hardcover with durable sewn binding.