Tools for Rebuilding: 75 Really, Really Practical Ways to Make Your Parish Better
Availability: 1 in stock
Fr. Michael White and Tom Corcoran know that the fundamental work of the Church is to evangelize—to introduce people to Christ and make them disciples. Still, they’re the first to admit: “the difficulty comes when we reach down into the details and get to work.” In their barn-burning first book, Rebuilt, White and Corcoran shared their story and vision of building better Catholic parishes. Now, in their eagerly anticipated second book, Tools for Rebuilding, they lay out seventy-five proven tactics for getting the job done.
In Tools for Rebuilding: 75 Really, Really Practical Ways to Make Your Parish Better, White and Corcoran share seventy-five foundational tactics that helped to rejuvenate their parish. Their candid, hands-on advice gives a clear way forward—one that will make church matter to the people in the pews and that anyone working in parish ministry can implement.
For additional resources including videos and discussion questions visit the Rebuiltwebsite at RebuiltParish.com.
- Get the Right People on the Bus
- Christmas Is Over, So Throw Out the Dead Poinsettias
- Stop Advertising (Other People’s Stuff) in Your Bulletin
- Don’t Let the Insiders Take All the Good Seats
- Just Because It’s Slow Doesn’t Mean It’s Holy
- When It Comes to First Communion, Just Surrender
- Funerals Are Scud Missiles
- Preach the Announcements
- Start Getting Rid of Fundraisers
- Everything Takes Longer (Than You Think)
- Pastor, It’s Not All About You
- Stop Trying to Make People Go to Church and Make Church Matter