The Catholic Youth Bible: NABRE 4th Edition
Available on backorder
There’s Only One! . . . And it just got better! Newly revised and expanded.
The Catholic Youth Bible will be a true companion, helping you find the answers you seek and helping you make connections to Catholic beliefs and traditions.
Over 700 lively articles help you….
• Pray It! Use the Bible for personal prayer.
• Study It! Understand and make sense of what the Bible says.
• Live It! Apply the Bible to real-life situations you’re facing now.
This New Edition Features:
The completely refreshed Catholic Youth Bible®, beautifully illustrated in living color!
Create a Lived Faith:
We know that faith means little unless it is lived, so these Challenge features charge youth to bring the Scriptures to life through specific, suggested actions!
Interact with Scripture:
In Scripture Highlights, encouraging verses are featured to offer an opportunity to reflect and are designed so youth can color them!
The Searching for God features offer reflections and prayers that focus specifically on aspects of our relationship with God, and the Who Is My Neighbor? features focus on our relationship and responsibility to others as a Christian community.
Explore the Bible:
Young people can explore the scripture easily with themed Reading Plans, as well as When I’m Feeling verses that help youth explore what the Bible might say to them about their own life experiences and feelings.
Navigate with Confidence:
Easy-to-use navigation enables faster Scripture reading for youth at all levels of Biblical knowledge
• Introductions to the major sections of the Bible and all the books of the Bible
• Biblical connections to many different cultures, illustrating the universality of the Catholic Church
• Insights into how the Church has interpreted key Scripture passages throughout history
• A glossary of Scripture-related terms
• Five special indexes; Sunday readings for cycles A, B, and C; 10 color maps; a four-page color timeline; and three pages of full-color biblical art
Note to Parents:
This Bible is faithful to the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. There is one section on “Sexuality and Dialogue” which taken out of the context of the whole Bible could be misconstrued. We have asked the publisher to clarify the sentence “It finds its fullest expression in the context of marriage” to “It finds its only expression in the context of marriage.” The remaining explanatory boxes on sexuality are solid.
|Dimensions||6.375 × 8.875 in|