The Social Doctrine of the Catholic Church: Teacher's Manual
Available on backorder
This Teacher's Manual is designed to help the instructor actively engage students in discussions, activities, and reviews that will introduce students to the social teaching of the Catholic Church. It is a companion to the textbook The Social Doctrine of the Catholic Church.
Resources in this manual include:
- The student textbook;
- Detailed lesson plans for each chapter, complete with Anticipatory Sets, Focus Questions, Guided Exercises, Closure activities, and Alternative Assessments;
- End of Chapter Materials, including Long-Term Assignments, answers to the Study Questions in the student textbook, responses to the Practical Exercises, and notes for presenting additional information from the Catechism of the Catholic Church;
- Answers to the Student Workbook;
- Chapter Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews with answer keys;
- A CD containing printable Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews; and
- A collection of Catholic Prayers and Devotions.
The Didache Semester Series is a series of high school textbooks, teacher's manuals, and student workbooks published by Midwest Theological Forum. Each title spans one academic semester. These titles have been developed according to the 2007 curriculum framework from the USCCB Subcommittee on the Catechism to assist in the publication of religious education textbooks for Catholic high schools.
The textbook, The Social Doctrine of the Catholic Church, corresponds to
Elective C: Living as a Disciple of Jesus Christ in Society in the curriculum framework.
The textbook (sold separately) ublished with ecclesiastical approval from the Archdiocese of Chicago, and it has been submitted for review for conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church to the USCCB Subcommittee on the Catechism.
MTF restricts access to its Teacher's Manuals to ensure they remain an aid to the teacher and not a resource for the student. For that reason, MTF normally ships this Teacher's Manual only to a school; if you would like a copy shipped to somewhere other than a school or to see the policy for review copies, please click here to contact MTF.