"Martha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things." — Luke 10:41
Tami Kiser understands the demands of motherhood. She's a busy mom of nine who juggles teaching at her children's parish school, volunteering at her parish, running a household, and many other responsibilities. Her "Smart Martha" seminars have helped thousands of women balance their priorities so that they still have ample time for Jesus throughout the day.
Become more spiritually focused, more holistically fulfilled, and more mentally prepared than ever before. Discover practical tips that will help save time and your sanity. Learn how to:
- Approach every "Martha" task with a "Mary" attitude.
- De-clutter your children's toys for faster cleanup and more meaningful play.
- Manage technology to enhance your family's spiritual health.
- Create mealtimes that nourish both body and soul.
- Tackle household chores as a family.
- Foster spiritual beauty in your children.
- And much more!
Your maternal instinct — as well as constant demands from family members — may call for a "Martha" mom, but trust in the Lord that they need a "Mary" mom, too.