- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
A Twinfold Source of Truth
- In what forms does the word of God come to us?
- How do we know that the Bible is inspired, inerrant, and complete?
- Did the Catholic Church add extra books and “traditions of men” to God’s revelation in Scripture?
- Why do we need Tradition to help us understand Scripture—doesn’t the Bible teach that it alone is sufficient for salvation?
In 20 Answers: Scripture & Tradition you’ll find smart, solid answers to these questions and many more. 20 Answers: Scripture & Tradition examines the first and most important issue in the Christian faith: the manner in which God has communicated to us the saving truths of the gospel. Only with a confident understanding of authority—sure knowledge of what is revealed truth and what isn’t—can we be certain that we are truly following Christ.
The 20 Answers series from Catholic Answers offers hard facts, compelling arguments, and clear explanations of the most important topics facing the Church and the world—all in a compact, easy-to-read package.