Ready To Learn: Spanish
Availability: In stock
Listos Para Aprender
Hosted by Edward James Olmos
Parents are their children’s first and most important teachers. They make a big difference in how their child feels about learning, and ultimately their success in school.
Edward James Olmos shows parents and caregivers how to promote literacy and language skills through everyday activities like talking, reading, singing and playing from day one. The video is divided into three sections focusing on: birth-18 months, 18-36 months, and 3-5 years.
Ready to Learn includes information on:
- How to spark your child's interest in learning
- How to let your child develop at his or her own pace
- Incorporating literacy into everyday activities
- The importance of communicating with your newborn
- Establishing reading routines
- Preparing your child for reading and writing