Quality Child Care: English
Availability: In stock
Hosted by Maria Shriver
This video focuses on the importance of finding quality child care for young children. It shows what to look for when choosing a child's first care provider — whether at a child care center or in a private home.
This video includes information on:
- Why quality care is important for your child's healthy development
- What you should look for when chosing child care
- Questions to ask a potential caregiver
- Question to ask yourself when looking at a child care setting
- Important information to communicate to your caregiver
Running Time: 27 minutes
PRAISE FOR THE I AM YOUR CHILD SERIES
"In 15 years of evaluating parenting materials, I have never seen anything as effective at helping new parents understand how they can raise healthy children."
~ Linda Neuhauser, DrPH, Clinical professor – U.C. Berkeley School of Public Health