"Why don't kids come with an instruction manual?"
Actually, they do. It's just most of us haven't figured out how to decipher it. Parenting with Grace presents a truly Catholic approach to parenthood.
The unique perspective of Parenting with Grace combines orthodox theology with cutting-edge psychology to show parents:
- The twelve secrets to raising practically perfect children
- The nine weapons that wipe out every parent's worst enemy
- The five fabulous phases every child must go through
- The two essential differences between discipline and punishment
- And finally, the single most powerful parenting technique in the world!