Our Life With Jesus Teacher's Manual: Faith And Life Series: Grade 3
Available on backorder
Teachers' manuals provide catechists with complete lesson plans and resources to present lessons in dynamic and interesting ways.
Teachers' Manuals include:
- Lesson Overviews.
- "Chalk Talks" for blackboard use to help teacher visually explain key concepts in the lesson.
- Easy-to-follow directions for classroom activities for each lesson.
- Complete lesson plans with options for five day or one day presentations.
- Prayer experiences for each lesson.
- Copy masters for materials and activities to enrich lessons are provided for unlimited duplication.
- Practical suggestions for using art, photographs, music and questions as teaching tools.
- References to supporting materials and resources.
THEME: God's plan of salvation, from creation to the Incarnation and Redemption to the birth of the Church at Pentecost and our life in the Church. Special emphasis on the importance of Confession, Communion and the Mass.
SEQUENCE: Ch. 1-7: The Old Testament covenant with God.
Ch. 8-14: Obedience through love of God and his laws. In Confession we meet Jesus in his mercy.
Ch. 15-25: The life of Jesus and Jesus in the sacrifice of the Mass.
Ch. 26-30: Our part in the Church born of the Holy Spirit; our relationship with Mary and the Communion of Saints.
AIM: To show the third grade students that they belong to God's chosen people and the child's family is an important part of God's family, the Church. Also, to encourage prayer and love for God's law.
|Dimensions||9 × 12 in|