On The Journey Series for the Right of Christian Initiation of Adults: RCIA Leader's Manual
Available on backorder
RCIA Leader's Manual 2nd Edition
Barbara A. Morgan and William J. Keimig Association for Catechumenal Ministry, Editors
This book contains instructions about:
- facilitating an evangelizing and welcoming mentality in the parish
- how to train all members of a team
- how to recruit and train sponsors
- how to discern the signs and stages of conversion
- handling annulments and issues of baptismal validity
- and other important issues
Practical appendices contain useful forms, sample letters, and sample retreat formats, and much more, all of which is copyable and printable from an enclosed CD. The book also contains the entire set of handouts used in ACM’s seminars.
Published by Association for Catechumenal Ministry (ACM).