Charming Catholic tales
Here are stories of princes and gypsies, bishops and bears — tales of Catholic boys and girls that remind us that especially in young souls the Faith is quite strong, and evil is never a match for goodness.
Among others, you'll meet:
- Bernard, the boy who walks three miles to Mass and meets Christ on his way;
- Nickie, the young prince who learns from a dancing bear a strong lesson in love;
- Tommy, who uses kindness and two minnows to heal a bishop and save a school;
- Osbert and Rupert, gypsy twins who make a donkey of themselves to bring peace to the world;
- Joey, the stable boy whose coat is transformed when his donkey bears Jesus to Jerusalem; and
- Kathleen, who goes without candy and brings a shopkeeper back to the Faith.
- Soviet cows, Marian icons, pet mice, Easter roosters, Noah and the ark, fish, donkeys, and even a dinosaur: they're all here in a dozen charming tales of children living their Faith while having great Catholic fun.