Living In The Power Of The Holy Spirit – A Catholic Bible Study
Who is the Holy Spirit? What is his role in our salvation? How do we cooperate with him to experience the fullness of his presence? How do we receive his fruits and exercise his gifts? These are a few of the questions explored in this nine-week Bible study, which is designed to help Catholics grow in their appreciation of the Holy Spirit and his power to transform their lives in Christ. The many relevant Scripture passage, combined with wisdom from the saints, the Catechism, and church tradition, make this a truly inspired Bible study.
- Session 1: Meditating on God's Word
- Session 2: Who Is the Holy Spirit and How Does He Work?
- Session 3: The Holy Spirit, God's Greatest Gift to Us
- Session 4: The Work of the Spirit… to Bear Fruit for God
- Session 5: The Fruits of the Spirit Are Love and Joy
- Session 6: The Fruits of the Spirit Are Peace and Patience
- Session 7: The Fruits of the Spirit Are Kindness and Goodness
- Session 8: The Fruits of the Spirit Are Faithfulness, Meekness, and Temperance
- Session 9: The Gifts of the Holy Spirit