The Little Gospels Paschal Narratives is one of the three five-book sets that correspond to the key presentations in the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Level One Atrium for the 3 to 6 year old child. The level one Little Gospels series includes the Infancy Narratives, Paschal Narratives, and Parables.
Each book in the Little Gospels series contains Scripture passages and is illustrated with simple, beautiful drawings. With very readable font, the presentation of the individual Gospel stories in beautifully bound books allows the child to interact with the Word in a profound way.
This set of five books includes a rigid, clothbound slipcase with foil stamping and five hardcover books with foil stamping on the front and back cover. Each 32-page book is 4¾ x 6½ and fits perfectly in the hands of a child.
All who tend to the spiritual formation of children will find these books perfect for introducing the foundational stories of our Christian life. Parents, grandparents, catechists, and communities will want to place these in the hands of every young child.
- Little Gospels: The Last Supper, LTP-9781616711122
- Little Gospels: The Resurrection (Matthew), LTP-9781616711139
- Little Gospels: The Resurrection (Luke), LTP-9781616711146
- Little Gospels: The Resurrection (Mark), LTP-9781616711153
- Little Gospels: Pentecost, LTP-9781616711160