Archbishop Fulton Sheen — (18 CD set)
Does God know what it is to suffer? Am I my brother’s keeper? Is Christianity easy? Is prayer a dialogue? What does it take to heal the soul? Is life really worth living? In fifty priceless half-hour presentations from one of the best loved Catholic speakers of all time, you and your family will discover that Christ and His Church have the answers to these questions and so much more.
Bishop Sheen “Tells it like it is”
For more than 30 years, Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen was the most famous Catholic leader in the United States with a worldwide radio and TV broadcast ministry. When it came to undiluted Christian teachings, Catholics and non-Catholics alike turned to “Bishop Sheen” because they knew they could trust him to “tell it like it is.” And you still can!
Despite his “common touch,” the beloved broadcast pioneer was among the best-educated bishops in the United States. Fulton Sheen earned graduate degrees in theology and philosophy from the Catholic University of America, the University of Louvain and the Collegio Angelico in Rome. Moreover, he was a full and enthusiastic participant in Vatican II, and no one has understood or presented more clearly what the Council was truly attempting to accomplish than Archbishop Sheen.
You Won’t Believe Your Ears
After twenty-six years of reproducing these programs by Archbishop Sheen, Saint Joseph Communications has uncovered a pristine set of vinyl recordings of Life is Worth Living. Digitally re-mastered with state-of-the-art technology, these recordings are the cleanest, best-sounding presentations by Fulton Sheen available anywhere. In fact they sound even better than the originals! You won’t believe your ears!
Discover the Catholic Vision of Life
Archbishop Sheen was well known as a sophisticated prelate with a rock-solid theological background. But he also had the ability to relate complex concepts with great insight and wit in a way that appealed to everyone, from theological scholar to the typical Catholic-in-the-pew! Perhaps that’s why his words are still fresh and inspiring today, and continue to change the lives of thousands-even non-Catholics!
This magnificent series is the most comprehensive explanation of the Catholic vision of life ever offered and every Catholic home in America should have a copy. Order now and rediscover why Life is Worth Living!
PROGRAM TITLES IN THIS SERIES:
- The Anxiety of Life
- The Unbearable Repartee
- The Divine Invasion (Good and Evil)
- Puppets or Men?
- Line Up the Claimants (Good and Evil)
- Eternity Claiming the Past (Truth)
- The Earth’s Most Serious Wounds
- My Four Writers
- Love En-fleshed (Christ’s Divinity)
- Does God Know What It Is to Suffer?
- It Takes 3 to Make Love (Blessed Trinity)
- Nature’s Solitary Boast (Mary)
- Lengthening Shadows of the Cross Bar
- By His Wounds We Are Healed
- Beyond the Space Age (Ascension)
- Something Too Deep for Words
- The People of God (Body of Christ)
- The Rock Man (Peter Vicar of Christ)
- Authority and Infallibility
- Freedom and License (Communism & the Church)
- The Great Battle in Heaven
- The World’s First Revelation (Original Sin)
- How We Got That Way (Original Sin)
- Leading a Double Life (Sanctifying Grace)
- The Seven Rivers of Life (Sacraments)
- The Twice Born (Baptism)
- No Man is an Island (Confirmation)
- Love’s Deepest Intimacy(Eucharist)
- God’s Road Company (The Eucharist)
- Drama with Three Acts (Mass)
- Hurting the One We Love (Sin)
- The Moment of Truth (Penance)
- Psychoanalysis on its Knees
- Healing the Gateways of the Soul
- Men, Not Angels (Holy Orders)
- The Five Tensions of Love (Marriage)
- Our Love (Marriage)
- Sex is a Mystery
- Mutual Self-Giving & Self-Recovery (Birth Control)
- For Better or for Worse (Marriage)
- The Lovable Are Adorable
- Am I My Brother’s Keeper? (Commandments)
- Is Christianity Easy?
- Ultimate in Computers(Death and Judgment)
- Washing Our Baptismal Robes (Purgatory)
- Heaven is Not So Far Away
- The Hell There Is
- The True Feminine Mystique (Mary)
- Prayer is a Dialogue
- World, Soul and Things