Fr. Donald Calloway — (DVD)
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy is one of today’s most popular Catholic devotions. Now you can experience God’s Mercy in your own life as you discover how a humble Polish nun became a powerful apostle of God’s plan of mercy for the world. In Jesus I Trust in You, Fr. Donald Calloway, MIC instructs you in the powerful spirituality of the popular St. Faustina.
A Message For The World
In this enlightening DVD presentation, Fr. Calloway shares how St. Faustina embraced a spiritual life based on deep humility, purity of intention, and loving obedience to the will of God in imitation of the virtues of the Blessed Virgin Mary. In the 1930s, Saint Faustina received from the Lord a message of mercy that she was told to spread through out the world. In a diary of about six hundred pages she recording the revelations she received about God’s mercy.
Even before her death in 1938, the devotion to The Divine Mercy had begun to spread and her diary Divine Mercy in My Soul has become the handbook for this popular devotion. But as Father relates, Faustina herself would not have been surprised, for she had been told that the message of God’s Mercy would spread through her writings for the great benefit of souls!
Exclusive Special Feature
Today the priests and brothers of the Congregation of Marians of the Immaculate Conception (M.I.C.) are the caretakers of St. Faustina’s precious diary. As one of these keepers of the flame of Divine Mercy, Fr. Calloway will enlighten you to the proper practice of her soul-saving devotion. As an added bonus, Father leads the Chaplet of Divine Mercy as well! In this exclusive special feature you’ll pray the Chaplet with Father as you meditate on beautiful images from sacred art and the life of Saint Faustina.
JPII and Divine Mercy Sunday
The foremost champion of the Divine Mercy message in our day was Pope John Paul II. He devoted an entire encyclical, Dives In Misericordia, to the Mercy of God and even stated that Divine Mercy “formed the image” of his pontificate. St. Faustina was canonized by Pope John Paul II on April 30, 2000, and then he instituted Divine Mercy Sunday as a way for faithful Catholics to experience God’s Mercy by gaining a special plenary indulgence.
In this presentation, Fr. Calloway will answer all your questions about the proper observation of this great gift to the Church. Order now and join St. Faustina by taking deeply into your heart God’s gospel command to “be merciful even as your heavenly Father is merciful.”
• How St. Faustina’s diary clarifies the gospel story of God’s love in simple language
• What gave St. Faustina the strength to bear all her sufferings as an offering to God on behalf of the Church, great sinners and the dying
• How to properly pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy
• How the message of mercy that St. Faustina received spread throughout the world
• Why it is important that the public recital of the Chaplet follow its exact wording
• How St. Faustina’s diary has become the handbook for devotion to The Divine Mercy
• What is the role of the parish priest on Divine Mercy Sunday
• What extraordinary graces are available on Divine Mercy Sunday and how you can receive them
• How JPII made special, compassionate provisions for obtaining the indulgences by those who cannot go to Mass on Divine Mercy Sunday
• And much more