Written over 400 years ago, Introduction to the Devout Life is still one of the most popular books for those pursuing holiness. St. Francis de Sales explains how to turn that desire for sanctity into resolutions that yield grace-filled results.
• Pursuing a devout life whole-heartedly
• Incorporating prayer and sacraments into a busy schedule
• Growing in virtue
• Battling wisely against temptation
• Making spiritual progress through daily, monthly, and yearly exercises
Whether you are just beginning your spiritual journey or are more advanced in the spiritual life, you’ll be able to apply this timeless wisdom immediately. Let St. Francis de Sales illumine the path to holiness and strengthen your desire to walk that road with the Lord.
POINTS OF INTEREST
• This spiritual classic is both practical and contemplative, with concrete advice and guided meditations
• An invaluable work for anyone seeking to grow in holiness and love of God
• Includes guidance on how to both overcome temptation and grow in virtue