You see them on street corners, ringing doorbells or visiting college campuses. They travel in pairs, carrying copies of their magazines and other colorful, attractive literature. If you browse their material or engage in conversation, it doesn’t take long to learn that the Jehovah’s Witnesses (JWs) have a fixation with Catholicism.
An unusually high percentage of their converts are former Catholics who, ignorant of their own religion, have fallen prey to the Watchtower Society’s bizarre web of doctrinal errors and abandoned the Faith of their fathers. What motivates JWs to do such intense solicitation? What do they really believe? How and why should we attempt to evangelize them back to Catholicism?
You’ll gain knowledge about the Jehovah’s Witnesses from a truly “insider’s perspective” as Mary candidly shares from her own firsthand experiences and years of intense study. Her astonishing teaching and testimony uncovers the Watchtower Society’s strange doctrines and unusual customs, previously shrouded in impenetrable secrecy.
She unflinchingly reveals the heretical theology, gross misinterpretations of Biblical texts, and grave historical inaccuracies put forth by the JWs while also presenting startling proofs and valuable suggestions to help defend those who may be falling prey to this group, or lead back those who have already gone astray.
What you’ll discover:
- What the most central doctrine is for the JW movement
- How JW doctrine differs greatly from traditional Christian beliefs
- What the “cultic” elements are of the JWs
- How JWs view politics and world events in light of their obscured worldview
- Why a constant emphasis on the end of the world can lead to mental illness
- Why most JWs know their Bible but fail to know the God of the Sacred Scriptures
- How the JW view of history is filtered through the Watchtower Society, and more!