Answering the TOUGH Questions
Steve Kellmeyer's 1970's-era Catholic education was so effective he became an atheist by high school. But, he was an atheist with a difference – he was pro-life. With college degrees in both medical laboratory technology and computer science, he was also trained in both medicine and remorseless logic.
The combination is devastating! This talk explains the arguments he used against pro-abortion opponents as a pro-life atheist. He addresses such difficult questions as:
- I can't impose my views on others!
- You can't impose your views on me!
- How can you impose your views on a victim of rape/incest?
- How can you impose your views on a woman with a malformed fetus?
- Abortion is safer than childbirth.
- Abortion before conscious thought is acceptable.
- Abortion before viability is acceptable.
- Men don't have a right to an opinion.
- If the fertilized egg is a person, why not sperm or unfertilized ova?
- The fetus is a human being, but it isn't a person.
The skill and with which these arguments are defused will impress every listener!
Audio Cd – Length approximately 60 minutes.
Steve Kellmeyer is a nationally-known author and lecturer who specializes in showing how theology applies to today's headlines. He has a graduate degree in theology from Franciscan University, Steubenville and a graduate degree in European history from Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville. He appears frequently in lecture halls and on radio stations across the country.