The History of the Church Teacher's Manual Semester Edition: Teacher's Manual Semester Edition
Available on backorder
This Teacher's Manual is designed to help the instructor actively engage students in discussions, activities, and reviews that investigate the moral teaching of the Church and ways to apply it to the Christian life. It is a companion to the textbook The History of the Church: Semester Edition.
Resources in this manual include:
- The student textbook;
- Detailed lesson plans for each chapter, complete with Anticipatory Sets, Focus Questions, Guided Exercises, Closure activities, and Alternative Assessments;
- End of Chapter Materials, including Long-Term Assignments, answers to the Study Questions in the student textbook, and responses to the Practical Exercises;
- Answers to the Student Workbook;
- Chapter Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews with answer keys;
- A CD containing printable Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews; and
- A collection of Catholic Prayers and Devotions.
The Didache Semester Series is a series of high school textbooks, teacher's manuals, and student workbooks published by Midwest Theological Forum. Each title spans one academic semester. These titles have been developed according to the 2007 curriculum framework from the USCCB Subcommittee on the Catechism to assist in the publication of religious education textbooks for Catholic high schools.
The textbook, The History of the Church: Semester Edition, corresponds to
Elective B: History of the Catholic Church in the curriculum framework.
The textbook (sold separately) is an abridged edition of the same title in the Didache Complete Course Series. That edition has been granted ecclesiastical approval from the Archdiocese of Chicago, and it has been granted conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church by the USCCB Subcommittee on the Catechism.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 11 in|