Mothers and fathers are the original human resource managers! Whatever the era or circumstances, their challenges remain constant: to pass on a legacy of positive work attitudes and habits to their children.
In Good, Better, Best author Esther Esteban focuses on five work-related habits: diligence, order, responsibility, cooperation, and cheerfulness. These are the building blocks of good work that take time and considerable training to develop. When they are practiced naturally, quickly, constantly, and with ease, they evolve into stable qualities of the human personality (virtues).
Motivating children to do their work (school work, play, household chores, hobbies, sports), and to sustain and complete tasks well, are the challenges of parents, caregivers, and teachers. This sequel to The Work of Children is an inspirational guide to help them in that process.
Recently Viewed Products
- Good Enough Is Good Enough: Confessions of an Imperfect Catholic Mom $15.95
- God's Guide for Grandparents $14.95
- Getting Past Perfect: How to Find Joy and Grace in the Messiness of Motherhood
- Family Synod Three Pack $53.85
- Family Grace: A Story of Conversion Through Friendship $9.95
- Facing Infertility: A Catholic Approach $12.95