Sexual freedom isn't just about conquering sexual addictions; it's about saying yes to real love and embracing purity. In Freedom Everett Fritz explains God’s design for sexuality and why it’s the only path that can lead to true happiness. Topics include:
- The harm in pornography and masturbation
- How to break free from sexual addiction
- Why true masculinity is rooted in sexual purity, virtue, and sacrificial love
- Advice for establishing and maintaining pure relationships
- Specifics about "how far is too far"
Cast off the shackles of impurity and find freedom by pursuing authentic love. Learn to become a man of virtue and become the man God created you to be.
In Freedom, Everett offers a concrete game plan for how to break free from habits of lust. In it, he doesn't propose a litany of coping mechanisms. Instead, based on his many years of experience of working with young men in ministry, he presents a practical, hopeful, and fully Catholic call-to-arms for how to find victory.
— From the Foreword by Jason Evert