Learn Heaven’s plan for your family as revealed through the miraculous visits to Francisco, Jacinta, and Lucia near Fatima, Portugal in this 100th Anniversary Holy Heroes Fatima Family Handbook!
Written for children and adults, this practical book helps you respond to the requests of the heavenly messengers sent to 3 children 100 years ago.
Fully illustrated pages describe the history, words, and prayers of each of the apparitions from 1916–1917. Also contained are the messages and explanations from Our Lady and Jesus as they appeared over the following decades to Sister Lucia!
- About the three Fatima children
- The historical circumstances of the apparitions
- The prayers from Heaven which they were taught
- The Fatima requests, and how we can fulfill those requests
- Insights and explanations from the Fatima children in their own words
- About the miracles which were witnessed by 70,000 people
- How Fatima can be considered “a mini-catechism” providing supernatural proof for many truths of the Faith
- Excerpts from the Catechism and commentary from the Popes explaining the lessons we should learn
PRAISE FOR THE FATIMA FAMILY HANDBOOK
“A powerful read . . . invites families to take part in an adventure bigger than themselves.”– Raymond Arroyo, New York Times best-selling author and Host of EWTN’s The World Over
“Practical and yet inspiring book…Take this do-able ‘study’ as a family and open your hearts to the Fatima invitation to hope, mercy, and grace!”– Danielle Bean, author and speaker at Catholic Digest and Catholic TV
“The Fatima Family Handbook is an excellent practical tool for families to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the apparitions of Fatima.”– Archbishop Joseph Naumann, Kansas City-Kansas