- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
A Matter of Life and Death
- Why is it wrong to help someone commit suicide?
- Don’t people have a right to die with dignity rather than being a burden to others?
- Does the Church teach that the terminally-ill must be kept alive by machines for as long as possible?
- How can I plan now to make sure that my legal and medical wishes are respected when I’m near death?
In this booklet you’ll find smart, solid answers to these questions and many more. 20 Answers: End of Life Issues unravels the controversies and confusions surrounding euthanasia, assisted suicide, and the rights of patients in our uncertain healthcare future.
The 20 Answers series from Catholic Answers offers hard facts, powerful arguments, and clear explanations of the most important topics facing the Church and the world—all in a compact, easy-to-read package.