Credo: I Believe Teacher's Manual: Faith And Life Series: Grade 5
Available on backorder
The new teacher’s manuals feature daily lesson plans in a wrap-around format. In a large (9"x12") page layout, the new manuals facilitate speedy references and are perfectly coordinated with the textbooks, outlining an entire school year of plans for lessons, games, songs, and activities. Also included are expanded appendices with tests and quizzes for each chapter. Supplementing the new teacher’s manuals (and providing much of the material necessary for the lesson plans) are the expanded activity books, featuring enjoyable and creative activities for children at every grade level.
Teachers' Manuals include:
- Lesson Overviews.
- "Chalk Talks" for blackboard use to help teacher visually explain key concepts in the lesson.
- Easy-to-follow directions for classroom activities for each lesson.
- Complete lesson plans with options for five day or one day presentations.
- Prayer experiences for each lesson.
- Copy masters for materials and activities to enrich lessons are provided for unlimited duplication.
- Practical suggestions for using art, photographs, music and questions as teaching tools.
- References to supporting materials and resources.
THEME: A thorough study of the articles of the Creed as the basic belief of our Catholic faith, with a special emphasis on careful understanding of definitions through the words of the Gospels, and the prophets, and the prayers of the Church.
SEQUENCE: Unit 1: God the Father of All. The Old Testament and mankind's participation in and loss of God's life.
Unit 2: God the Son, the Redeemer. The fulfillment of God's plan in Christ, God and Man.
Unit 3: God, the Holy Spirit, the Sanctifier. Our call to holiness and witness in the Church.
AIM: To help fifth grade students acquire a solid and specific knowledge of God and his Church through the understanding of the Creed we profess, and the distinguished truths of our faith from error that leads away from love of God.
|Dimensions||1 × 9 × 12 in|