What does the Bible say about personal finances? What does it mean to be a good steward? Is money really the root of all evil?
Now available on CD, this classic Scripture study presents Godly principles and practical advice drawn from Kimberly Hahn’s own life experience, impressive Biblical knowledge, and prayerful reflection. In four full-length talks, she provides you with helpful guidance for making sense of your finances in light of the Faith.
Be Set Free
As you listen, you’ll discover the important truth that every spending decision is a spiritual decision. Kimberly’s scripturally sound teaching, will inspire you to change the way you look at your possessions and embrace the truth that all you have, and all you are, belongs to God. Now you’ll learn what it means to be “a good and faithful servant” over the finances in your care.
And find out why, as you are faithful over a little, you can look forward to God’s blessings to increase. Whether you are enslaved by debt and long to be set free, desire a more meaningful approach to your personal finances, or are just starting out in the world, order now and learn proper stewardship regarding Catholic home finance.
- To remember that all we have and all we are belong to God
- Jesus gives so you can share with others
- Money is not the root of all evil but the love for it is
- How to overcome the feeling that you’ll never have enough
- How to find the strength to be content apart from money
- How to keep God’s perspective on finances
- The importance of tithing and almsgiving and being debt free
- The importance of being debt free
- How to weigh financial truths when discerning the will of God for your lives
- How different payment methods affect the way you shop
- How to avoid accumulating crushing debt
- Why financial difficulty is the leading cause of divorce