Before Our Eyes – The Virgin Mary Zeitun Egypt 1968 And 1969
For aproximately two years following the first visit of the Virgin Mary to Zeitun on April 2, 1968, the Virgin Mother Mary, the Mother of God, appeared to thousands of the faithful and others. She would visit at Zeitun Church two or three times a week and would stay from a few moments on some evenings to eight hours on other evenings.
This book includes photos, news clippings and a narrative about the apparitions. The apparition was approved by the Coptic Orthodox Church.
- Foreword: The Papal Statement Pope Kyrillos VI
- Foreword: Bishop Samuel
- Introduction : Fr. John B. Wang, Ph. D., J.U.D.
- Preface: Pearl Zaki
- Chapter 1: Of Holy Family in Egypt
- Chapter 2: Other appearances: Related to and in Egypt
- Chapter 3: Zeitun: Main site of appearances
- Chapter 4: Proclamation: All newspapers in Cairo cover the event
- Chapter 5: Before my eyes: Author’s personal witness
- Chapter 6: Other witnesses: Of the Zeitun visit.
- Chapter 7: Photographs/photo drawings/drawings/scientific: To capture event
- Chapter 8: Official Reports: Response of the clergy and Government officials
- Chapter 9: Miracles: Physical and Spiritual
- Chapter 10: Purpose “What is it?”: Of the Virgin Mary’s visit
- Chapter 11: The Church: Brief history of the Christian Church in Egypt
- Chapter 12: “Be ready”: The Virgin Mary’s one verbal message