At the Supper of the Lamb: A Pastoral and Theological Commentary on the Mass
Availability: Only 4 left in stock (can be backordered)
At the Supper of the Lamb: A Pastoral and Theological Commentary on the Mass walks you through each part of the Mass. Its structure follows the Order of Mass in the third edition of the Roman Missal. This book is an invitation to worship, a call to new intention, and a deeper awareness of the privilege we share to be invited to the supper of the Lamb. Includes texts from the revised translation!
This book includes:
- Separate chapters for each of the four parts of the Mass;
- Texts from the third edition of The Roman Missal and General Instruction of the Roman Missal;
- Pastoral, theological, and historical background on every part of the Mass;
- Questions for Discussion and Reflection;
- Explanatory footnotes;
This book will be helpful to:
- Understand the Mass;
- Learn the texts from the third edition of the Roman Missal;
- Facilitate discussion and adult faith formation sessions on the Mass;
- Prepare vibrant and dynamic liturgies;
- Evaluate your community’s celebration of the Mass.