Straight answers to tough questions about the Faith!
Some people who knock on your front door are there to knock your Faith. These visitors have questions about Catholicism, but not because they're curious. They take jabs at your belifes, as they try to persuade you to accept theirs. They want to put you on the spot, knowing that many Catholics have weak spots when it comes to basic religious education.
"So why do you Catholics…"
- "say that Mary remained a virgin?"
- "refuse to rely on Scripture alone?"
- "teach papal infallibility?"
- "worship saints and bow down to graven images?"
- "claim the Communion wafer is really Jesus?"
And the bottom line, again and again:
- "Where in the Bible does it say…?"
Author and noted apologist (that is, defender and teacher of Catholic doctrine) Patrick Madrid has compiled the tough questions Catholics face. They are the one's he's been confronted with time and again. And he presents Bible-based, easy-to-understand, and easy-to-explain answers. Here is how to calmly, charitably, and effectively respond to those front-porch preachers. (And how to answer a sincere and well-meaning family member, friend, or co-worker!)