- Aren't annulments just Catholic divorce?
- Do I need to hire a lawyer?
- How much does the process cost?
- If the Church annuls my marriage, do my children become illegitimate?
- How do "psychological grounds" affect a person's ability to validly contract marriage?
Canon lawyers Pete Vere and Jacqui Rapp answer these and many other questions in everyday language free from legal jargon. They make the annulment process less intimidating and open the door to healing for all those affected, including friends and family members who want to offer informed support during a difficult time.