Absolute Relativism: The New Dictatorship and What To Do About It: The New Dictatorship and What To Do About It
Availability: Only 1 left in stock
Welcome to the new tyranny…
“If it feels good, do it.”
“That’s your opinion, and this is mine.”
“I don’t want to impose my beliefs on others.“
“What’s true for one person may not be true for another….”
And thus the Dictator of Relativism speaks – as he has always spoken – to seduce humanity into a false sense of freedom.
But with the election of Benedict XVI, Christ’s personally chosen defender of the Truth is fighting back.
In fact, in his homily on April 18, 2005, Benedict seems to know where the real battle lines are being drawn: “We are building a dictatorship of relativism that does not recognize anything as definitive and whose ultimate goal consists solely of one's own ego and desires.”
Six years later, despite the unfailing efforts of the Catholic Church, things haven’t gotten much better – as society seems more hell-bent than ever on:
- Ignoring the natural law “written on our hearts.”
- Undermining the family with so-called “same-sex marriage”
- Destroying the sacredness of life through unabated abortion on demand.
- Warping the proper intellectual, emotional and spiritual formation of children.
- Abrogating human rights to those who dare oppose relativism’s dictatorship.
But the fight continues.
In a new booklet Absolute Relativism: The New Dictatorship And What To Do About It, Chris Stefanick tackles all the tough questions about Relativism by showing how bankrupt and impractical it is.
Through a down-to-earth, easily accessible Question-and-Answer format, Stefanick’s book shows that far from being the answer to “World Peace” – or even personal peace of mind – Relativism suffers from a self-destructive rot.
Indeed, this pernicious philosophy’s glittering façade may be updated with each generation’s quest for meaning, but as Stefanick shows, this dead-end error remains the same cop-out it was the day the Truth Himself took up his cross to defeat it.In Absolute Relativism you’ll learn:
- Why relativism inherently contradicts its own claims.
- What makes it one of the worst ideas in the history of ideas.
- How relativism has a direct influence on the morals and virtues of a nation.
- Why relativism doesn’t even work “on the ground” in “real life.”
- Who relativism has hurt in history – and who it continues to hurt today.
- How relativism is counterproductive to the true practice of tolerance in society.
- Why religion – which makes claims to absolute truth – is finally more tolerant than relativism.
- What Christianity has almost singlehandedly done to foster true tolerance in the world.
- How all laws legislate morality and all relativists are lying when they say otherwise!
- Why Jesus was anything but a relativist in his approach to sinners.
- How the so-called impasse between religion and science is for the most part a myth.
- What the true meaning of “open-minded” means – it’s not what you think!
- Why, ultimately, relativism is a step backwards in true human progress.
Find out why Archbishop Charles J. Chaput, OFM Cap., Archbishop of Denver, calls Absolute Relativism “an excellent resource for anyone seeking to understand the spirit of our times and the challenges we face in a world increasingly without moral compass.”
- Sale! Out of stock