7 Secrets of the Eucharist Study Guide
Eligible for $3.99 shipping to Continental US.
- Additional information
In this inspiring and easy-to-use guide to her father's book, author Mary Flynn leads you on a personal journey to a deeper relationship with Christ in the Eucharist.
A perfect companion to 7 Secrets of the Eucharist, this chapter-by-chapter study guide is a great resource for: personal use, discussion groups, CCD classes, and RCIA formation.
You'll learn how to personalize each "secret," gain fresh insights into its relevance to your daily life, and find new ways to respond to Christ's Eucharistic presence. Each chapter offers:
- thought-provoking ideas for personal reflection
- down-to-earth questions for discussion of journaling
- meaningful challenges for daily life
- additional readings from Scripture, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and the Diary of St. Faustina
- the author's own personal insights, which will invite and inspire you to make a similar personal response to the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus