While there are many books written about specific aspects of spirituality for Catholic Men and the Protestants have been writing about it for a long time in books such as Wild at Heart, there isn't much material that tries to present a full vision of Catholic male spirituality. Deacon Harold Burke-Sivers means to correct that with his new book, Behold the Man – A Catholic Vision of Male Spirituality.
Listen as Deacon Harold talks about men's place in the covenant, fatherhood, marriage and work. This book belongs in every parish and should be used as the basis for men's groups.
Enter to win a free copy.
- Order Behold the Man
- Behold the Man Website (soon will have parish resources)
- Deacon Harold's website
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Bishop Olmsted's new challenge to men, Into the Breach
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- Feast of Saint Dominic, Founder of the Dominican Order - August 8, 2018
- Five Things To Keep in Mind for the Feast of the Transfiguration - August 7, 2018
- A Remarkable Saint from the East – the Hermit of Lebanon - July 24, 2018