- You're Catholic. The Q and A format is hard-coded into your DNA.
- For the great art.
- Because learning the Faith in 200 pages sounds much less daunting than in 900 pages.
- Because the subtitle of this book is really "Baltimore Catechism Number 4" and you have been waiting for this volume since 1956.
- Because there just wasn't enough in the Companion to the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- Because the title is so long it MUST be a good book.
- Because there are 43 letters in the title and 4+3=7 and there are seven Sacraments. Wasn't it obvious?
- Reader's Digest has been too slow in putting out a condensed version of the Catechism.
- To use as Cliff's Notes for the CCDB.
- To complete your collection (for now) of every book that Pope Benedict has written, written the forward to or looked at.
(Apologies to American Papist)