He reads the Ignatius Insight Blog and quotes it in his commentary on The Golden Compass.
Since there are a lot of people reading this post, I should expand on my question. Chuck Colson has had an unhealthy fascination with Catholic stuff for YEARS. My aunt even wrote to him after a talk he gave asking him to just get it over with and convert. Don't believe that he has one foot in the Tiber? Here's some proof:
- He really likes Mother Teresa.
- He praises St. Patrick and even refers to him as a “saint.“
- He has frequently referred to other saints in commentaries and also frequently talks about Pope John Paul II very positively.
I know it's not concrete proof that he's looking across the river but it certainly is a hopeful sign.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- The Feast of St. Simon and St. Jude, Apostles and Martyrs, is October 28 - October 28, 2018
- October 18 is the Feast of Saint Luke, the Evangelist - October 18, 2018
- October 4 is the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi - October 4, 2018