Donna Marie's life reads like an adventure story – kidnaps, escapes, life threatening illness, meeting saints and more. Through it all she found that Jesus was blessing her life and giving her strength.
Join us as we talk about Donna's new book, The Kiss of Jesus.
- The Kiss of Jesus
- Donna Marie Cooper O'Boyle's Website
- Donna is reading: Saint Giuseppe Moscati – Doctor of the Poor
- Subscribe on iTunes
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- St. Margaret Mary Alacoque and the Sacred Heart - October 16, 2018
- Our Lady's Victory at the Battle of Lepanto - October 7, 2018
- A Guide to Catholic Books and Bibles: Tips on Teaching Children about Catholicism - October 6, 2018