Every so often I go through our search engine records to see if there are things people are searching for that:
- we should carry
- we carry but aren't described well
- are regularly misspelled and in need of search engine help
- are really weird
Today I'm going to share some of the weird items with you.
- cossack – We do carry cassocks but Russians are in short supply.
- cilice – I assume that people are still stuck on the Dan Brown books. No, we don't sell these but if you aren't polite to our customer service staff, I do keep the albino monk on retainer.
- motorcycle – We do carry St. Columbanus medals. He is the patron of motorcyclists in spite of living long before the combustion engine was invented. He did fight a bear once which at least gives him the toughness creds to protect your hog.
- surplus – We do have some items on clearance but he was probably looking for a surplice.
- puerto rico – Maybe try Mapquest?
- how to wolf-proof your kids – I'm going to leave this to Saint Francis and try not to think too hard about the reasons for such a search.