1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don’t have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother’s maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.My middle name is Scot (yes, it only has one “t” because I am really Ian, the Scot. :
S – I'm scared of high speed. Never liked it. Not going down hills on a bike. Not on a skateboard. Not in a car.
C – Yes, in case it wasn't obvious, I am Catholic.
O – I'm opinionated. I used to be the commentary editor at the University of Dallas. I generated a lot of controversy.
T – I'm trustworthy, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent. I was an Eagle Scout.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- The Feast of St. Simon and St. Jude, Apostles and Martyrs, is October 28 - October 28, 2018
- October 18 is the Feast of Saint Luke, the Evangelist - October 18, 2018
- October 4 is the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi - October 4, 2018