Homosexual behavior has surprisingly becoming the defining issue of the decade when only a few years ago the whole idea of homosexual marriage was rejected by the vast majority of Americans.
Now, anyone who doesn't applaud homosexual behavior is labeled a bigot and hater. How should the Church respond and help those struggling with these temptations to find peace and salvation without turning them away or sacrificing the Truth?
Listen as Dr. Janet Smith discusses how to show mercy and at the same time share the Truth in Living the Truth in Love.
This book is a must-have for parishes and individuals who minister to those with homosexual inclinations.
[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” start_time=”1445367531″ end_time=”6,11,1″ action_end_time=”hide” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ][/wpdevart_countdown]
- Living the Truth in Love
- Dr. Janet Smith's books
- Ignatius 20% off sale
- The Extraordinary Parents of St. Therese of Lisieux – save 20% this week
- Desire of the Everlasting Hills
- Coup at Catholic University Podcast episode
- Word By Word
- Our Lady Undoer of Knots – a Pilgrimage
- Pray With Me
- Chime Travelers for kids
- Test Everything
- Subscribe on iTunes
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- St. Margaret Mary Alacoque and the Sacred Heart - October 16, 2018
- Our Lady's Victory at the Battle of Lepanto - October 7, 2018
- A Guide to Catholic Books and Bibles: Tips on Teaching Children about Catholicism - October 6, 2018