Psychology and religion are regularly at odds but Dr. Christopher Kaczor shows how the study of positive psychology actually validates that the practice of the Catholic Faith empirically makes people happier!
Dr. Kaczor gives a brief introduction to his book in the video below:
- The Gospel of Happiness
- US Bishops' Papal Visit Website
- Aletia repository of Pope Francis' speeches and homilies
- St. Michael gift sale – save 20%
- Subscribe on iTunes
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- St. Margaret Mary Alacoque and the Sacred Heart - October 16, 2018
- Our Lady's Victory at the Battle of Lepanto - October 7, 2018
- A Guide to Catholic Books and Bibles: Tips on Teaching Children about Catholicism - October 6, 2018