It is so easy to burn through the rosary instead of taking the time to actually think about what you are praying. This week, Sarah Reinhard shows us how to pray the Hail Mary Word By Word with the help of over thirty Catholic authors who offer their reflections on every word of the prayer. Who knew how much meaning can be found, not just once, but twice, in the word “the”!
And you are going to have to listen to the podcast to find out about the time we left my sister at a gas station and why this video is part of this episode.
[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” start_time=”1441039708″ end_time=”7,13,11″ action_end_time=”hide” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ][/wpdevart_countdown]
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Word By Word
- Sarah Reinhard's website
- Other books by Sarah Reinhard
- Save 20% all through September on the Seven Sorrows Chaplet
- Aquinas and More Marriage Toolbox
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- St. Margaret Mary Alacoque and the Sacred Heart - October 16, 2018
- Our Lady's Victory at the Battle of Lepanto - October 7, 2018
- A Guide to Catholic Books and Bibles: Tips on Teaching Children about Catholicism - October 6, 2018