General Shipping Information
All item pages on our website include an availability notice. This notice is located directly below the item picture on the item details page. This notice shows how long we expect it to take us to get the item in the mail to you once we receive your payment. The actual arrival time will depend on the shipping method you select during checkout. Due to the large number of items we sell and the cost of some of them, we are unable to stock every item in our store. Sometimes we will have items sent directly to you from the manufacturer and sometimes we will have items shipped to our store and then sent to you.
If you order multiples of an item we may not have enough in stock to ship all at once. Please be aware that the availability notice for each item applies to the purchase of one of an item, not to larger quantities.
We provide courtesy insurance on all orders placed for shipment within the United States if they are $75 or more. If they are lost or damaged we take care of filing claims and replacing missing or damaged items.
If your order totals less than $75 we offer you the option to pay a minimal amount for insurance coverage during the checkout process. If you elect not to buy insurance, your order will not be replaced if the items do not arrive or are damaged on arrival.
We do not make any money off of the insurance charges. The amount we charge is exactly what we have to pay to insure the package.
Please make sure that you provide us with the correct shipping address for your package. If you provide us with a bad address and you do not receive your package we cannot be held liable for the loss.
If a package is returned to us because of a bad address provided by you, we will make reasonable efforts to contact you and correct the error. If you choose to have the package sent again you will be billed the appropriate shipping charge. If you choose to cancel the order you will be charged a 10% restocking fee and your shipping charges will not be refunded.
In order to ensure that your package is not picked up by someone else, do not have your package delivered to a location where strangers may sign for or take your package.
All orders that are sent by our company through the US Postal system will receive a Delivery Confirmation number. This number only confirms that a package has been delivered. It is not a tracking number. Some items are shipped directly from the manufacturer and for the most part, manufacturers do not use delivery confirmation numbers.
Large Item Shipping
Some items do not fall under our standard shipping rate tables due to the size of the item or because the manufacturer will only ship using UPS or Fedex. These items have shipping charges displayed on the item detail page. Please be aware that selecting standard service shipping for these items will not reduce the price of shipping charges or change how the vendor will ship.
Currently we offer the following shipping options:
- Standard: Use this for the most economical way to send packages within the United States. Shipping time ranges from three to eight business days. Packages sent through standard mail are not tracked and we cannot provide updates about the location of your package once it has shipped.
- Ground: Use this method for tracked delivery within the United States. Our shippers say that your package will arrive within 5 business days but DO NOT guarantee delivery within that time. Each package is insured and contains a tracking number so you can follow it every step of the way. GROUND CANNOT SHIP TO PO BOXES. PLEASE ENTER A STREET ADDRESS FOR GROUND DELIVERY.
- 2 Day: Use this method for guaranteed delivery within the United States. Your package is guaranteed to arrive within 2 business days, not including the day of shipping. Each package is insured and contains a tracking number so you can follow it every step of the way. 2 DAY CANNOT SHIP TO PO BOXES. PLEASE ENTER A STREET ADDRESS FOR 2 DAY DELIVERY. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE ITEMS YOU ARE ORDERING ARE IN STOCK AND THAT YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER BEFORE 2 PM FOR SAME DAY SHIPMENT (READ OUR ARRIVAL GUIDE FOR DETAILS).
- Express International: We have partnered with Bongo International Parcel and Mail Forwarding to service our international customers.
Bongo International provides it's customers with their very own US address (not a P.O. Box). Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases with us as well as other US based online retailers. Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system where you can consolidate them with other orders.
This process saves international customers up to 82% off typical international shipping rates.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bongo through live chat or by e-mail. They will be glad to assist you.
Click Below to Get Started!
- First Class International: Most economical shipping method for small packages addressed outside of the United States. Packages can take from 1-3 weeks to arrive at the country of destination but actual delivery to your address could take longer depending on the quality of your postal service. Packages shipped first class mail are not tracked.
- Priority International: The most economical fast method of shipment we use for addresses outside of the United States. Delivery to the country of destination takes between 6-10 business days but actual delivery to your address can take longer depending on the quality of your postal service.
Due to the massive change in international shipping policies by the US Postal Service, we have to estimate shipping charges on the website. If the actual charges are lower than the initial estimate given when you placed your order, we will adjust accordingly. We are working on a way to get our international shipping rates more accurate but do not have that ability at this time.
Remember that the shipping times above are in addition to the availability time listed next to each item. If the availability of an item is listed at 2-3 weeks and you select Priority Mail for delivery, the package will not arrive in 2-3 days. It will arrive in 2-3 weeks PLUS the 2-3 days for delivery.
Also note that if you are ordering multiples of an item that is listed with a 1-2 day shipping time, we may need to order more to fulfill your order. This will result in some of the items being delivered to you later.
Ship As Available
If you select the "Ship As Available" option for your order, we will ship your order in two parts - whatever is in stock at the time you place your order and a second shipment containing the rest of the items. If you have selected an expedited shipping option (Priority Mail, Fed Ex Ground, etc.) for shipping, the first shipment will be shipped using that method. If you paid enough shipping to cover a second shipment using that shipping method, we will send the second shipment the same way. Otherwise, the second part of your order will ship through regular mail.
If you send us a check to pay for an order we may hold the order until the check has cleared.
Pending Payment Orders
Pending payment orders will be processed as soon as payment is received. If you elect to send us a check or call in a credit card number we will not begin processing your order until we receive your payment.
As a special service to our military, we ship all orders to overseas military bases using priority mail. There is no extra fee for this service.
Due to fraud and a lack of cooperation by foreign banks in verifying billing and shipping information, all foreign orders may be charged as soon as we receive the order. If your credit card company does not support address verification or you are having your order shipped to a different address than your billing address, we may hold your order for at least thirty days to help ensure that the card was not used fraudulently. To speed up the handling of your order you can fax us a copy of your most recent credit card statement. Our fax number is 1-719-495-7505.
When we ship a foreign order it should take 1-3 weeks to arrive in the destination country (not your address) if shipped first class mail and within 1-2 weeks when shipped priority mail. Depending on the quality of your local postal system actual arrival at your address could take substantially longer.
Due to the overwhelming number of fraudulent orders that originate in specific countries, we refuse to send any packages or respond to any correspondence from such countries. If your country does not appear on our shipping list it may simply have been an oversight. Please contact us if you believe an ommission to be in error.
International orders are shipped every Tuesday.
Lost International Shipments
On rare occasions an international order may be lost in shipping. We make every effort to properly package, postmark and record foreign shipments but cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of a package once it leaves our store for a foreign destination. No money will be refunded for orders that are lost or damaged once they leave our store. This policy applies to all addresses outside of the 50 United States except for American military addresses.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Orders sent to addresses outside of the United States may be subject to customs fees and duties. We will include customs forms with all such orders.
Unfortunately, customs fees vary greatly from country to country and we are not able to provide you with this information. If you are having a package shipped to an address outside of the United States please contact your customs office before completing the order so you know what fees, if any, may be charged when your package arrives.