The winner of this contest wins 20 books from our “100 Books that should be in every parish library” list that will be sent to the Catholic parish or school library of his choice.
How to Enter
To enter this contest you must:
- Be a fan of the Aquinas and More Facebook page OR signed up for our newsletter.
- Completely fill out the contest entry form either on Facebook or at Catholic Summer Reading.
- Provide a good reason why the school or parish of your choice deserves the books.
- That’s it. We really didn’t want to complicate things.
Who Can Enter
This contest is open to all legal residents of the United States, its territories and Canada who are at least 18 years old. Employees of Aquinas and More and their immediate families are not eligible for the contest even though we really could use another 20 books for our home school.
Nominations will only be accepted for Catholic parishes, schools and home schools. Your personal library does not qualify even if it is larger than most parish libraries.
Only one entry per person but we do encourage multiple nominations for each organization so get your friends together and each submit an entry.
How the Winner is Chosen
Entries for this contest will be accepted through midnight August 15th, 2011 Mountain Time.
The Aquinas and More Staff will choose 10 semi-finalists from all qualified entries based on the reasons given for needing the books and the number of entries for the organization.
YOU will vote on your favorite organization between August 17th, 2011 and August 30th, 2011. The winner will be the organization receiving the most votes. Voting will take place at the Catholic Summer Reading website.
Making a purchase from Aquinas and More or staining the deck of the president, Ian Rutherford, or buying us a greenhouse will not increase your chances of winning but we’ll be happy to give you fresh chicken eggs in exchange.
How We Use Personal Information
You can read the whole thing but here’s the important part: Aquinas and More Catholic Goods and Catholic Church Supply respect your privacy and will never sell or give your personal information to another company.
Other Legal Mumbo Jumbo
This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by or operated by Facebook. All information you provide while entering the sweepstakes is collected by Aquinas and More and not by Facebook.
The winning organization will be mailed its books by September 30, 2011
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- 10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About the Easter Vigil - April 15, 2017
- Love endures all things . . and never fails. St. Valentine’s Day is February 14. - February 14, 2017
- The Tenth Day of Christmas – The Holy Name of Jesus - January 3, 2017