He reads the Ignatius Insight Blog and quotes it in his commentary on The Golden Compass.
Since there are a lot of people reading this post, I should expand on my question. Chuck Colson has had an unhealthy fascination with Catholic stuff for YEARS. My aunt even wrote to him after a talk he gave asking him to just get it over with and convert. Don’t believe that he has one foot in the Tiber? Here’s some proof:
- He really likes Mother Teresa.
- He praises St. Patrick and even refers to him as a “saint.“
- He has frequently referred to other saints in commentaries and also frequently talks about Pope John Paul II very positively.
I know it’s not concrete proof that he’s looking across the river but it certainly is a hopeful sign.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- 9 Facts About the Sacred Heart - June 5, 2017
- So What DO You Serve For Dessert on the Feast of the Holy Trinity? - June 1, 2017
- 10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About the Easter Vigil - April 15, 2017