He reads the Ignatius Insight Blog and quotes it in his commentary on The Golden Compass.
Since there are a lot of people reading this post, I should expand on my question. Chuck Colson has had an unhealthy fascination with Catholic stuff for YEARS. My aunt even wrote to him after a talk he gave asking him to just get it over with and convert. Don't believe that he has one foot in the Tiber? Here's some proof:
- He really likes Mother Teresa.
- He praises St. Patrick and even refers to him as a “saint.“
- He has frequently referred to other saints in commentaries and also frequently talks about Pope John Paul II very positively.
I know it's not concrete proof that he's looking across the river but it certainly is a hopeful sign.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- Love endures all things . . and never fails. St. Valentine's Day is February 14. - February 14, 2017
- The Tenth Day of Christmas – The Holy Name of Jesus - January 3, 2017
- The Fifth Day of Christmas – Feast of St. Thomas Becket - December 29, 2016