Donna Marie’s life reads like an adventure story – kidnaps, escapes, life threatening illness, meeting saints and more. Through it all she found that Jesus was blessing her life and giving her strength.
Join us as we talk about Donna’s new book, The Kiss of Jesus.
- The Kiss of Jesus
- Donna Marie Cooper O’Boyle’s Website
- Donna is reading: Saint Giuseppe Moscati – Doctor of the Poor
- Subscribe on iTunes
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- The Church as the Sorrowful Mother - September 15, 2017
- Four Reasons You Should Own a Catholic Wall Calendar or Desk Calendar - September 12, 2017
- Our Lady and her Seven Sorrows - September 12, 2017