Dear Aquinas and More,
I know that a rosary and missal or Bible are standard gifts for First Communion and Confirmation recipients but what happens when you know those gifts are already being given?
Dear Sacramentally Confused,
Finding the right gift can be a challenge but we’re here to help. Read on…
First Communion Suggestions
- First of all, you should get our First Communion catalog. This short, full-color catalog features all sorts of jewelry – bracelets, pendants, rings and more, many we can engrave for you!
- Personalized Holy Cards. Put information about the special day, a prayer or anything else you would like on one of over 100 different Holy Card designs.
- Personalized First Communion Plaques. Get a gorgeous picture frame to hold your adorable First Communion picture that has all the information about the event imprinted right on the frame. Choose from the Last Supper, Chalice and Wheat, Chalice or Christ and the Eucharist designs.
- Personalized Patron Saint Medals. We have over 5000 different patron saint medals representing over 300 saints. Most are available for immediate shipment and can be engraved. Even if you can’t find the perfect medal, our information on over 500 saints is an ideal resource for someone still trying to choose a saint name for Confirmation. (I chose St. Thomas Becket.)
- Catholic Dog Tags. Some guys are just too cool for regular Confirmation gifts, right? How about a tough “Get Holy or Die Tryin'” dog tag? Fifteen different designs to choose from including the “Let the Fire Fall” Holy Spirit tag.