Meet the St. Paul Street Evangelizers. Started by Steve Dawson, the street evangelizers have spent the last four years spreading the gospel on street corners around the world.
The evangelists are regular Catholics committed to sharing the Good News. But some of them took a little extra grace to get there. The stories in Catholic Street Evangelizers are stories of divine intervention, conversion and reaching out to those in need.
Listen as I talk with Steve Dawson about:
- The origins of St. Paul Street Evangelizers
- The training you have to go through to get involved (it’s easier than you think)
- The amazing stories of some of its members (you’ll need to get the book for most of them)
- What happened when one of the evangelizers went to meet with the head of a gang in Chicago.
For the next week, save 20% on an inspiring book that reads like pulp fiction – except that it’s true:
- The gang leader shot nine times who now hands out Miraculous Medals
- The murderer who found forgiveness and now shares the Good News
- The family that found a renewed zeal for the Faith because of a Baptist boyfriend
- How teens in Flint, Michigan are spreading the Faith and praying for hundreds of intentions a week
- St. Paul Street Evangelizers
- Catholic Street Evangelization (save 20% through 2/23)
- Steve Recommends
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- Advent Symbols and Celebrations – Part II - December 5, 2016
- Not Everyone Can Be A Missionary. St. Francis Xavier had what it takes. - December 3, 2016
- Five things you may not know about Saint Andrew, the first Apostle - November 30, 2016