Flannery O'Connor gets her own stamp! Unfortunately it's for three ounce envelopes. Sharpen your pencils, you're going to need to write in full sentences to write that long a letter.
People do not become angels. It doesn't matter if It's a Wonderful Life, Country music or some middling “Catholic” novel says so. People and angels are different creatures!
I had a great interview this week with Sarah Vabulous, author of The Catholic Drinkie's Guide to Home Brewed Evangelism.
Pre-release special: Save 15% before June 1st.
[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” start_time=”1432711431″ end_time=”4,23,36″ action_end_time=”hide” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ][/wpdevart_countdown]
Here are some of the things we discussed:
- How to brew beer in your apartment
- The best in Trappist beer
- Patron saints of alcohol
- How to discuss Catholicism with people you meet in bars without getting thrown out
- The Catholic Drinkie's Guide to Home Brewed Evangelism
- The Catholic Drinkie blog
- Marian Sale
- Flannery O'Connor Stamps
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- Saint Anthony the Abbot, not from Padua - January 17, 2018
- Epiphany: The Revelation of Jesus as King - January 6, 2018
- The Eleventh Day of Christmas – Elizabeth Ann Seton, convert and saint - January 4, 2018