In 1968 Father Charles Curran led a revolution of American Catholic theologians in dissent against Humanae Vitae. The results have been devastating to the Church in the United States and Catholic higher education which in the majority of universities has become open hostility to the Faith. But what happened in 1968 had a dress rehearsal the year before. Father Peter Mitchell did extensive research including interviewing participants in the events at Catholic University during those two years and has written the most detailed account of what happened.
- The Coup at Catholic University – The 1968 Revolution in American Catholic Education
- Catholic Book Blogger review of the Didache Bible
- Didache Bible give away
- Our podcast on Itunes. Please leave a review!
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- The Church as the Sorrowful Mother - September 15, 2017
- Four Reasons You Should Own a Catholic Wall Calendar or Desk Calendar - September 12, 2017
- Our Lady and her Seven Sorrows - September 12, 2017