So how did the Big Bang create itself? Physics and reason say that it didn’t. So what did? This week I spoke with Dr. Michael Augros where he answers the question “Who Designed the Designer?”
Because of the recent Supreme Court ruling redefining marriage, I also introduced our new Aquinas and More Marriage Toolbox. This collection of books and DVDs is meant to help you not only educate yourself and your family about God’s plan for marriage but to help you evangelize our pagan culture.
Have you ever had Irish Bread pudding for dessert? I had some for my birthday this weekend and it was delicious! Check out a picture over at our Instagram page.
- Subscribe and rate in iTunes
- Who Designed the Designer?
- Aquinas and More on Instagram
- The Aquinas and More Marriage Toolbox
- Greg and Jennifer Willits’ Marriage and Homosexual unions podcast episode
- Chalice Sale
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- Who is Our Lady of Perpetual Help? - June 27, 2017
- Five Ways to Follow Jesus Like John the Baptist - June 24, 2017
- We Celebrate the Life of St. Anthony of Padua on June 13 - June 13, 2017